Hello, guys here we have what you are searching for, Country Quotes for Instagram? Currently, country music is one of the most popular types of music worldwide. Numerous country songs are dedicated to Southern culture, including those that portray pickup trucks, boots, family life, and love.
Songs and quotes written by country music artists have some of the sweetest lyrics. These famous quotes came about as a result of country music artists’ words.
To create an ambiance that is perfect for weddings, country music is best played. for the list of Country Quotes for Instagram check the list below.
- City lights got nothin’ on country nights.
- The constitution does not provide for first and second class citizens.
- Listen patiently, quietly and reverently to the lessons, one by one, which Mother Nature has to teach… so that all who will, may see and know.
- There ought to be system of manners in every nation which a well-formed mind would be disposed to relish. To make us love our country, our country ought to be lovely.
- I should like to be able to love my country and still love justice.
- People are the root of the country.
- I would choose country life over city life any day.
- It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.
- The country has charms only for those not obliged to stay there.
- Two things revolutionized my life: moving to the countryside and falling in love.
- You can’t handle my level of country music addiction.
- True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.
- I lived in solitude in the country and noticed how the monotony of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
- I’m an odd combination of “really sweet” and “don’t mess with me”.
- Country is the way you live. Not the way you look.
- Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country.
- Keep calm and stay country.
- I have thought that a good test of civilization, perhaps one of the best, is country life. Where country life is safe and enjoyable, a high state of civilization prevails.
- Real men keep their pants up.
- If country life is healthful to the body, it is no less so to the mind.
Country Quotes For Instagram
- I love the smell of fresh hay bales.
- Knowledge and power in the city; peace and decency in the country.
- A bright man of conviction and action is a beacon to his country, but a flashlight to the scurrying of inaction, ego, and insecurity of lesser men.
- Forget glass slippers. This princess wears boots.
- What a strange development of patriotism that turns a thinking being into a loyal machine!
- Country girls don’t retreat. They reload.
- I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.
- The city reveals the moral ends of being and sets the awful problem of life. The country soothes us, refreshes us…
- Embrace dirty boots and smelling like your horse.
- While we keep legislating for our own interests the country will not move forward.
- I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world.
- If there is no love for others, love of country is just a slogan.
- Money is a servant to politicians and the country. But, if the politicians and the country become the servant of the money, the politicians have failed.
- Country roads take me home to the place I belong.
- Patriotism is not the same as nationalism, because love of country is not the same as worship of country.
- I can’t but say it is an awkward sight to see one’s native land receding through the growing waters; it unmans one quite, especially when life is rather new.
- There is a vast deal of make-believe in the carefully nurtured sentiment for country life, and the barefoot boy, and the mountain girl.
- They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one’s country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason.
Famous Country Quotes About Life
- People have a tendency to see country life through rose-colored glasses.
- Country music is good for the soul.
- The essence of patriotism is the sacrifice of personal interest to public welfare.
- I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside.
- Once a country is habituated to liars, it takes generations to get the truth back.
- The city, no matter how small, is corrupt and unrepentant, while the sun shines brighter in the country, making people more wholesome.
- For the sake of my country, and perhaps a little for the sake of my soul, I have given up the deep peace of being in opposition.
- God made the country, and man made the town.
- Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.
- I prefer the country life.
- One gets, sensitive about losing mornings after getting a little used to them with living in a country.
- She’s whiskey in a teacup.
Country Captions For Instagram 2022
- In a country of ideas, consciousness is its’ citizen.
- Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.
- No country can police corruption in other countries when it itself is not free from corruption. You cannot clean a dirty wall with dirty hands.
- Country is in your blood not in your closet.
- Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.
- Keep your soul clean. And your boots dirty.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- No office in the land is more important than that of being a citizen.
- The country is laid out in a haphazard, sloppy fashion, offensive to the tidy, organized mind.”
- I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.
- It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.
- I was raised on country sunshine.