For Father’s Day, do you need a card with Father Daughter Quotes For Instagram? Do you want to send him a Valentine’s Day gift? Want a quick way to share your love with him for no reason at all? Including Father Daughter Quotes For Instagram in your note to dad can make it extra special.
Using Shutterfly’s Father’s Day gift guide, pick what to include inside a thoughtful Father’s Day card and what to give father this year.
He’ll love that you put so much thought and effort into choosing the best Father’s Day gifts. For the best collection of Father Daughter Quotes For Instagram check the list below.
Father Daughter Quotes For Instagram
- I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.
- I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
- When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.
- Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.
- I took my daughter to the father-daughter dance and I cried like a little baby. She’s 11 years old, so seeing her get dressed up and pretty made me cry.
- A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice-cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.
- When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted,”She’s more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.
- Dad: a daughter’s first love.
- The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all boys are like the ones who hurt her.
Funny Father Daughter Quotes For Instagram
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.
- Our dearest daughter, you are the wheel that keeps our lives spinning and you are the reason why we are always smiling. We love you.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’
- Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- The love between father and daughter knows no distance.
- One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.
- Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’
- The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
- To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.
- My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
- To her the name of father was another name for love.
- There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.
- It was my father who taught me to value myself.
- A girl’s first true love is her father.
- No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl.
- Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.
- When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.
- Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.
- Any man can be a father it takes someone special to be a dad.
- A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world.
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.