Is math your favorite subject? Do you like math? Here we have collected a list of math puns.
Or you may hate math. Then also you can enjoy this subject with the help of the below-mentioned math puns. So, you have to check all of them out. The below-mentioned puns are trendy and good. So, make sure you have checked all.
- What tool is best suited for math? Multi-pliers.
- What’s the one shape you should avoid at all costs? A TRAP-ezoid.
- Why did seven eat nine? Because you’re supposed to eat 3 squared meals a day!
- What do you call people who like tractors? Protractors
- The student thought there was no reason to do the math, but then he realized that decimals do have a point.
- Why did the mathematician spill all of his food in the oven? The directions said, “Put it in the oven at 180°”.
- How does a mathematician plow fields? With a pro-tractor.
- My school math book always looked troubled and sad. Maybe, this was because it had a lot of problems!
- What is 2n plus 2n? I don’t know. It sounds 4n to me.
- How do you make seven an even number? Remove the S.
- Why did the two fours skip lunch? They already eight!
- In the animal kingdom, all zebras like solving problems in algebra.
- How are a dollar and the moon similar? They both have four quarters.
- What did the triangle say when he got mad at the circle? You’re pointless!
- Why did the chicken cross the Mobius Strip? To get to the same side.
- What do you call a teapot of boiling water on top of mount Everest? A high-pot-in-use
- What’s a math teacher’s favorite kind of tree? Geometry.
Best Math Puns
- There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator… But only a fraction would understand.
- Are monsters good at math? Not unless you Count Dracula.
- I had an argument with a 90° angle. It turns out it was right.
- What do geometry teachers have decorating their floor? Area rugs!
- All of us siblings in the family used to love maths. So, people would call us algebros!
- Did you hear about the over-educated circle? It has 360°!
- What’s the best way to flirt with a mathematician? Use acute angle.
- Why wasn’t the geometry teacher at school? Because she sprained her angle.
- How are a dollar and the moon similar? They both have four quarters!
- The professors were more than happy to welcome me as a math teacher because my qualifications added up!
- Did you hear the one about the statistician? Probably.
Clever Math Puns
- What do you call a number that can’t keep still? A roamin’ numeral!
- A mathematician will only encourage a student not to learn one table, and that is the dinner table!
- According to basic math, a human nose cannot be 12 inches in length. Otherwise, it turns into a foot.
- What did the spelling book say to the math book? “I know I can count on you!”
- What do baby parabolas drink? Quadratic formula.
- Why was the math book sad? It had a lot of problems.
- A math student’s favorite season of the year is the season of sum-mer!
- What do you call friends who love math? Alge-BROS.
- What do you get when you cross a dog and a calculator? A friend you can count on.
- Why do teenagers always travel in groups of three, five, or seven? Because they can’t even!
- What do you call more than one L? A parallel!
- A math professor once told us that the best way to distinguish between people is by seeing who can count and who can’t!
Funny Math Puns
- Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine!
- Why was the fraction worried about marrying the decimal? Because she would have to convert.
- What do mathematicians do after a snowstorm? Make snow angles!
- What’s a math teacher’s favorite season? SUM-mer
- Why did the girl wear glasses during math class? It improved di-vision.
- What shape is usually waiting for you inside a Starbucks? A line.
- Why can you never trust a math teacher holding graph paper? They must be plotting something!
- What’s the best way to serve pi? A la mode. Anything else is mean.
- Why doesn’t anybody talk to circles? Because there’s no point.
- Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
- There was a knight who had built King Arthur’s roundtable perfectly. His name was Ser Cumference!
Math Puns Ideas
- Why was the obtuse triangle always upset? Because it’s never right.
- Monsters are weak in math and counting numbers. The only exception to this is Count Dracula.
- I met a math teacher who had 12 children. She really knows how to multiply!
- Parallel lines have so much in common … It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
- Why was the student upset when his teacher called him average? It was a mean thing to say!
- Why do teenagers travel in groups of threes and fives? Because they can’t even.
- Why did two fours skip lunch? Because they already eight.
- There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can’t.
- Why did the Romans think algebra was so easy? They knew X was always 10!
- Why was Mr. Gilson’s class so noisy? He liked to practice gong division!