Would you like to know what music pick up lines are available? You’ve reached the end of your search. Choosing beautiful lines of music for each client is easy with our collection of the best music.
Whether you are a musician yourself or you are in search of someone who is, these amazing lines are sure to work for you. What do you call a phrase that effectively picks up song lyrics? The following list includes some cheesy pickup lines that we based on certain songs from a few artists.
You’ll find the best song lyric pick-up lines there when you keep checking these out. For pickup lines check the list below.
Music Pick Up Lines
- Let’s make some sweet music together, honey.
- Are you a fermata? Because I want to hold you.
- I bet that flute isn’t the only thing you know how to blow.
- Hey, beautiful. Where have you been Haydn?
- I want to duet with you.
- My guitar teacher says I’m really good, particularly on the G-string.
- Are you a drummer? Because I’m getting good vibes.
- This cello isn’t the only big wood between my legs.
- Slow down girl, you’re giving me a woodwind.
- I can make you hit all the high notes!
- Would you like to borrow my tuner? You’re looking pretty sharp to me.
- Tonight I will let you set the tempo, baby because that is what you may love to do anyways.
- Are you a musician? Because you make my heart go staccato.
- Ooh, I love your accent. What is it, agogic?
- Is that an anacrusis? Because you’re about to hear a pick-up.
- I just lost my job and maybe Baroque, but that doesn’t mean I can’t show you a good time.
- Damn girl, you’re lookin’ sharp!
- Let’s play a love game. I’ll be Alejandro, you be Lady Gaga and I’ll let you take a ride on my disco stick.
- White keys or black keys, wherever you are in your life right now I promise to hold your hand.
Best Music Pick Up Lines
- If you are a song and I am a musician I am sure I would like to sing you over and over again.
- I’d love to strum your g-string.
- That’s a nice set of mallets you have.
- The pads on my MPC2000XL aren’t the only thing I’ll be banging tonight.
- I can give you better hickeys than your chin rest.
- Someday we will be able to gather all the notes to create our music and travel together.
- Honey, are you a drummer? Because you can make my heart skip a beat.
- Is that your drumstick, or are you just happy to see me?
- I’ll let you play my clarinet if you promise not to chip the wood.
- Do you like AC/DC? Because I could shake you all night long.
- Call me AC/DC, because I’m gonna rock you all night long!
- You wanna grease my slide?
- You must be marked Prestissimo… because you’re dashing.
- I think we both have a good pitch, seeing as we’re so in tune.
- My bowing arm is pretty sore. You continue to make me tremolo!
- Did you just move from chord V to chord I? Because I think you’re perfect.
- You don’t need a fortissimo sign to make me scream.
- Every time I think about you, my heart’s tempo shifts from adagio to allegro.
- I bet we’d get into some serious Treble together.
Funny Music Pick Up Lines
- If I go accelerando, will you do crescendo to a forte?
- I think you’re my perfect counterpoint.
- This reed isn’t the only thing I can get wet.
- Hey, can you hear that fugue? I think we’re going to get entangled.
- I will let you be the conductor of my heart because you are that important to me, darling.
- Did you just move from the subdominant to the supertonic? Because I think you’re my perfect counterpoint.
- Did someone just begin a stretto section? Because you’re really leading me on.
- Is that a fugue I can hear? Because we’re about to get entangled
- For every sharps and flats of your life, I promise, I will be there to guide you and hold you.
- Save a drum, bang a drummer!
- Composers always score.
- My bowing arm is pretty sore… Because you just made my tremolo.
Cool Music Pick Up Lines
- Do you like Dave Brubeck? ‘Cos I think we need to Take 5.
- Would you like to play my organ?
- I want to B with you if that’s no treble.
- I play drums; I have amazing stick control.
- Are you a reed? Because I’m a clarinet and I can’t work without you latched onto me.
- I’m a violinist. I’m a pro in 15 different positions.
- Excuse me, do you believe in premarital sex?
- Were you born in 1789? Because you’re a real classical beauty.
- Do you want to go out? I can put it down on my to-do Liszt.
- Perhaps you and your friend would like to play a trio with me?
- Everyone knows that flute-playing increases finger dexterity.
- My embouchure is good for more than just playing the trumpet if you know what I mean.
- I may not be Mumford, but do you want to have my sons?