Everyone is different so as their choices. Everyone likes different style movies. Each one of us has our different favorite movie and their character too. But if we have the same taste in movies then we might end up liking the same character from any particular movie. And because of that the particular movie or the superhero got the success. Snake eyes are one of the superheroes who got the desired success.
This superhero has so many fans out there. Are you one of them? Share your love for this superhero on your feed with snake eyes captions. Keep scrolling to select the best from the below-mentioned snake eyes captions.
Snake Eyes Captions
- Am I in trouble?
- The three challenges and the what now?
- Who the hell do you think you are, lady? Sticking your nose in where it doesn’t belong. You were a number cruncher. Just crunch the goddamn numbers.
- It isn’t lying! You just tell them what you did right, and you leave out the rest!
- My father was murdered when I was a kid. I don’t have a home. I call myself Snake Eyes because I had bad luck my whole life.
- Terri likes to talk to me during s*x. Last night she called me from the hotel.
- You’re the only brother I’ve ever known. I will pay you back with my life if I had to.
- I guess you didn’t see that coming, huh?
Snake Eyes Captions For Instagram
- I’m sorry. This isn’t my fight.
- This is fight night and I am the king.
- I looked into your eyes, and I saw honor.
- Don’t give me that wounded look. You haven’t got the face for it.
- I don’t have a home.
- I can tell, you’re a little impressed with me.
- What’s Cobra?
- Alright. What do I have to do?
- Do I know you?
- I’m betting that the redhead you followed is the same person who told Tyler to throw the fight. She’s one. Shooter’s two. Tyler’s three. The drunk who shouted the signal is four and whoever was on the other end of that radio is five. Five people make a conspiracy, right?
Snake Eyes Quotes For Instagram
“Commander Kevin Dunne: How’s Angela?
Rick Santoro: Fat, fabulous, fantastic – I love her.
Commander Kevin Dunne: How’s the other one – what’s her name? Candy?
Rick Santoro: Oh, Monique? Skinny, mean, expensive – I love her!”
“Commander Kevin Dunne: I was three feet away from a known terrorist, and I had my eyes buried in some broad’s tits.
Rick Santoro: Well, Kevin, this may not make you feel better, but don’t you see? That’s what she was there for. That was the plan. To give you a boner. And you got one. Congratulations, you’re human.”