Everyone is preparing to vote for their next President/ prime minister/ chief minister or any other political leader on Election Day.
Here are some of the best Voting Quotes Captions For Instagram you could use if you had already voted and wanted to share them on Instagram.
Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to head out to cast their votes and choose either their political leader or not.
Here is some inspiring Voting Quotes Captions For Instagram and captions you may want to use on your #ElectionDay Instagram post. For Voting Quotes Captions For Instagram check down below.
Voting Quotes For Instagram
- Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.
- Voting is a civic sacrament – the highest responsibility we have as Americans.
- If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.
- Voting isn’t the most we can do. But it is the least.
- Have a vision? Make the right decision.
- Every election is determined by the people who show up.
- Thinking isn’t agreeing or disagreeing. That’s voting.
- Democracy is about voting and it’s about a majority vote. And it’s time that we started exercising the Democratic process.
- It’s heartbreaking that so many hundreds of millions of people around the world are desperate for the right to vote, but here in America people stay home on election day.
- Not voting is disrespecting the best of what this nation stands for.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- Vote like your life depends on it.
- I love voting day. I love the sight of my fellow citizens lining up to make their voices heard.
- The first lesson is this: take it from me, every vote counts.
- Bad officials are elected by good citizens who don’t vote.
- The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
- Making history, one vote at a time.
- Voting is not only our right— it is our power.
- By voting, we add our voice to the chorus that forms opinions and the basis for actions.
- So when you don’t vote, what you’re really doing is letting someone else take power over your own life.
- You’ve got to vote, vote, vote, vote. That’s it; that’s the way we move forward. That’s how we make progress for ourselves and for our country.
Motivational Voting Quotes For Instagram
- The vote is precious. It’s almost sacred, so go out and vote like you never voted before.
- If you don’t vote, you lose the right to complain.
- Our daughters’ daughters will adore us And they’ll sing in grateful chorus, ‘Well done! Well done! Well done, Sister Suffragette!’
- Elections belong to the people. It’s their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.
- My vote, my choice.
- That we have the vote means nothing. That we use it in the right way means everything.
- The first duty of a man is to think for himself.
- We must vote for hope, vote for life, vote for a brighter future for all of our loved ones.
- Voting is not only our right—it is our power.
- Shaping tomorrow by voting today.
- If you don’t vote you lose the right to complain.
- Talk is cheap, voting is free; take it to the polls…
- The vote is the most powerful nonviolent tool we have.
- Elections belong to the people.
- Choosing one’s leaders is an affirmation that the person making the choice has inherent worth.
- Voting is fundamental in our democracy. It has yielded enormous returns.
- The future of this republic is in the hands of the American voter.
- We have the power to make a difference. But we need to VOTE.
Positive Voting Quotes 2022
- The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
- If people don’t vote, everything stays the same. You can protest until the sky turns yellow or the moon turns blue, and it’s not going to change anything if you don’t vote.
- Not voting is not a protest. It is a surrender.
- All voting is a sort of gaming, like checkers or backgammon, with a slight moral tinge to it, a playing with right and wrong.
- Voting is as much an emotional act as it is an intellectual one.
- Voting is a civic sacrament.
- Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.
- Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.
- Every vote counts.
- Do your part. VOTE! Where ever you live. Use your Vote as your voice.
- Someone struggled for your right to vote. Use it.
- Voting gives us an opportunity to choose from options that were chosen for us.
- You wouldn’t let your grandparents pick your playlist. Why would you let them pick your representative who’s going to determine your future?
- Winning or losing of the election is less important than strengthening the country.
- Vote for change.
- Your vote is your voice.
- I’m voting for a better future.
- People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.