Do you want to stand out in the crowd? Do you like to wear funky dresses? Do you like cool outfits? Then obviously you have to choose zebra prints for your outfits. Not everyone is comfortable wearing such funky and cool prints. If you can wear it, bring it out. Take some pictures of this outfit and post them on your social media feed with zebra captions.
As it is a very cool print, you have to add cool captions. We have shared here some cool zebra captions that you can use with your pictures. Go ahead and check.
- Pulling off a zebra-print dress can be challenging for some.
- I love a wild animal print. Not just a leopard print—I’m talking about a tiger or zebra print, too.
- I turned around, stepped over the Zebra and threw myself overboard.
- If a girl likes zebra print, she knows how to live life to the fullest.
- There’s no limit to how much you’ll know. Depending how far beyond zebra you go.
- when they hear hooves they look for zebras instead of horses
- When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras.
Zebra Captions For Instagram
- They [zebras] looked like highly varnished animated toys.
- Trust me when I tell you the zebra is real.
- How fast does a zebra have to run before it looks gray.
- Take a walk on the wild side.
- There is a famous Russian cartoon in which a hippopotamus, in the bush, points out a zebra to another hippopotamus: ‘You see,’ he says, ‘now that’s formalism.
- I secretly want to be a zebra. That is why I always wear stripes.
- I finally got around to reading the dictionary. Turns out the Zebra did it.
Zebra Quotes And Sayings
- I suddenly realized. The zebra. It is not something outside of us. The zebra is something inside of us. Our fears. Our own self-destructive nature. The zebra is the worst part of us when we are face-to-face with our worst times. The demon is us!
- Somewhere, the zebra is dancing.
- The first drink makes you a frisky gazelle, the second an impetuous zebra, the third a roaring lion, and with the fourth you become a silly donkey.
- A zebra does not change its spots.
- Behold the Zebra on the plains, And shudder at his mighty manes!
- Every time I look at a zebra, I can’t figure out whether it’s black with white stripes or white with black stripes, and that frustrates me.