Is there anyone who hasn’t watched Captain America yet? I am sure there are very few or no one. For those few very, I am talking to you. If you haven’t watched this film yet, go and give this a watch. I am sure, you will love it.
And for those captain America lovers, you have to show your love on your feed with captain America captions. As this movie is awesome, you have to post about this movie with awesome captions. And to get awesome captain America captions, you have to check out the below-mentioned ones.
Captain America Captions
- I know it is. ‘Cause I don’t know what I’m gonna do if it doesn’t.
- If We Can’t Accept Limitations, We’re No Better Than The Bad Guys.
- If I see a situation pointed south, I can’t ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.
- No, I don’t.
- You start running, they’ll never let you stop. You stand up, push back. Can’t say no forever, right?
- If you’re gonna fight a war, you got to wear a uniform.
- I’m… Captain America.
- I Don’t Know What I’m Going To Do If It Doesn’t.
- The Last Time I Was In Germany…
- You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
- Ultron thinks we’re monsters. That we’re what’s wrong with the world. This isn’t just about beating him. It’s about whether he’s right.
- I’ve been asleep for 70 years. I think I’ve had enough rest.
- I do.
- I can do this all day.
- I’m Just A Kid From Brooklyn.
- Whatever It Takes.
- Soldiers trust each other. That’s what makes it an army. Not a bunch of guys running around shooting guns.
Captain America Captions For Instagram
- Avengers, assemble!
- I don’t like bullies; I don’t care where they’re from.
- So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us—if you need me—I’ll be there.
- The Price Of Freedom Is High…
- That is America’s ass.
- When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn’t say what we lost.
- It seems to run on some form of electricity.
- You Start Running, They’ll Never Let You Stop.
- I’m not looking for forgiveness, and I’m way past asking for permission.
- I will not tolerate — I will not allow — any talk of the necessity of necessary evil.
- There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.
- But it should. We don’t trade lives, Vision.
Best Captain America Captions For Pictures
- The hell I can’t! I’m a Captain!
- .. Walk It Off.
- It’s probably too late to go to the bathroom, right?
- I don’t want to kill anyone. I don’t like bullies; I don’t care where they’re from.
- For As Long As I Can Remember, I Just Wanted To Do What Was Right.
- I think this is the longest conversation I’ve had with one. Women aren’t exactly lining up to dance with a guy they might step on.
- Yeah, I know.
- Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so the people could be free. This isn’t freedom, this is fear.
- You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed…walk it off.
- Dr. Erskine said that the serum wouldn’t just affect my muscles, it would affect my cells. Create a protective system of regeneration and healing. Which means, um, I can’t get drunk. Did you know that?
- What’s the matter, scared of a little lightning?
Captain America Photo Captions
- Our Very Strength Incites Challenge. Challenge Incites Conflict. And Conflict Breeds Catastrophe.
- Where I’m goin’, if anybody yells at me I can just shoot ’em.
- The uniform? Aren’t the stars and stripes a little old-fashioned?
- On your left.
- I knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.
- I don’t like bullies. I don’t care where they’re from.
- Avengers! Assemble.
- You just can’t stop yourself from lying, can you?
- You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero.
- I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.
- I know this neighborhood. I got beat up in that alley. And that parking lot. And behind that diner.
Captain America Quotes For Instagram
- Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?
- I’m with you ’til the end of the line.
- I know we’re not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.
- You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed… walk it off.
- Well, I couldn’t leave my best girl. Not when she owes me a dance.
- We may not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.
- Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky.
- If they’re shooting at you, they’re bad.
- We all need family. The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine.
- Then Finish It. Cause I’m With You Till The End Of The Line.
- Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?