Hey are looking Easter bible verses for Instagram then you are in a right place if you are a influencer or blogger or just a Instagram lover who share bible verses on their Instagram account then you should try these verses for your Instagram account these verses are known as easter bible verses for Instagram.
These verses will look your post sensible interesting and religious which is help you to get a genuine crowd in your Instagram and also will make your post good in front of your friends and family which will help you to gain you followers. Please check the list below.
Easter Bible Verses
- After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
- Then he said to them all: Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.
- For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
- As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.
- He exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms.
- He is not here; he has risen!
- The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
- According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
- When Jesus came out wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe, Pilate said to them, ‘Here is the man!’
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
- With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.
Easter Bible Verses Captions
- Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
- He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.
- Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer, and perfecter of faith.
- If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- For the joy set before him, he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- Gospel songs to me are about the mansion in the sky, and washed in the blood of Christ’s crimson blood, songs that are filled with biblical wording that’s no longer understood by a lot of people.
- So Joseph bought some linen cloth, took down the body, wrapped it in the linen, and placed it in a tomb cut out of rock. Then he rolled a stone against the entrance of the tomb.
- We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.
- Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
- For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
- The angel said to the women, ‘Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay’.
Easter Bible Verses Captions For Instagram
- The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.
- When we read of the great Biblical leaders, we see that it was not uncommon for God to ask them to wait, not just a day or two, but for years, until God was ready for them to act.
- Don’t be afraid! I am the First and Last. I am the living one. I died, but look–I am alive forever and ever!
- I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.
- Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead.
- Who then is the one who condemns? No one.
- The angel said to the women, ‘Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.’
- With great power, the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.
- And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.
- They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.
- Parents provoke their children to anger by not practicing biblical love, not considering their children as more important than themselves, and not dying to self to become a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.