Gamora zen whole ben titan is a fictional character appearing in American comic books. After watching Avengers: infinite war, we fall for this amazing character. We adore the relationship between Gamora and her adoptive father Thanos. We want this bonding in our life as well.
But for now, you can only share about her on our social media feed with Gamora captions for Instagram. If you are looking for these types of Gamora captions for Instagram, you have to check out the below ones. You will find the best one here.
- This Is The One? Really?
- Whatever Nightmares The Future Holds, Are Dreams Compared To What’s Behind Me.
- You have the bearing of a man of honor.
- Whatever nightmares the future holds are but dreams compared to what’s behind me.
- Shoot Her If She Does Anything Suspicious. Or If You Feel Like It.
- Swear That If Thanos Comes For Me, You’ll Kill Me. Swear On Your Mother.
- You will always be my sister.
- Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what’s behind me.
- I go by many names, Earthian, but I’m sure the one that most know me by is [NAME], the deadliest woman in the whole galaxy.
- What if this man is your Hasselhoff?
- If He Ends Up Being Evil, We’ll Just Kill Him.
Gamora Captions For Instagram
- The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal: To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by
- massacre…If he gets all six Infinity Stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers, like this.
- We’re just like Kevin Bacon.
- Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together.
- There’s no unspoken thing.
- I Am Going To Die Surrounded By The Biggest Idiots In The Galaxy.
- We’re Just Like Kevin Bacon!
- I Am Not Some Starry-Eyed Waif Here To Succumb To Your Pelvic Sorcery!
- Who put the sticks up their butts?
- He won’t stop until he destroys half the universe. Everything you know, everything you love, it will all be gone.
- I’m a warrior and an assassin. I do not dance.
Best Gamora Captions And Quotes
- What If This Man Is Your David Hasselhoff?
- I Have Lived Most Of My Life Surrounded By My Enemies. I Would Be Grateful To Die Surrounded By My Friends.
- I know who you are, Peter Quill! And I am not some starry-eyed waif here to succumb to your… your…pelvic sorcery!
- Everything I Hate About Myself Comes From You.
- Who Put The Sticks Up Their Butts?
- I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.
- What If This Man Is Your Hasselhoff?
- I’m a warrior. An assassin. I don’t dance.
- Quill. I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends.
- Touch me, and the only thing you’re gonna feel is a broken jaw.
Gamora Quotes And Dialogues
“Fool! You should’ve learned!”
“I don’t learn. It’s one of my issues.”―Gamora and Star-Lord
“I’m a warrior, and an assassin. I do not dance.”
“Really? Well, on my planet, there’s a legend about people like you. It’s called Footloose. And in it, a great hero, named Kevin Bacon, teaches an entire city full of people with sticks up their butts that dancing, well, is the greatest thing there is…”
“Who put the sticks up their butts?”
“What? No. That’s just a…”
“That is cruel.”
“It’s a phrase people use.”―Gamora and Peter Quill
“How is this dude still alive?”
“He’s not a dude. You’re a dude. This is a man. A handsome, muscular man.”
“It’s like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers…”
“Stop massaging his muscles!”―Star-Lord, Drax and Gamora
“Is that a rifle?”
“You don’t know what a rifle looks like?”
“It’s just… swords were your thing and guns were mine, but… I guess we’re both doing guns now. I just didn’t know that.”―Star-Lord and Gamora
“The entire time I knew him, he only ever had one goal: To wipe out half the universe. If he gets all the Infinity Stones…”
“He can do it with the snap of his fingers. Just like that.”―Nebula and Gamora
“Either one of you could have gotten us through that field, if you had flown with what’s between your ears instead of what’s between your legs!”
“If what’s between my legs had a hand on it, I guarantee I could have landed this ship.”
“It’s not funny, Peter. We almost died. Because of your arrogance.”
“More like because he stole Anulax Batteries!”
“They’re called Harbulary batteries.”
“No, they’re not!”―Gamora, Star-Lord and Drax the Destroyer