Want some Lent Quotes For Instagram? During the early spring, many Christians focus on Lent. Perhaps you observe the season regularly, but for those who aren’t Christians, Lent is the time between Ash Wednesday and Easter Sunday (excluding Sundays).
When does Ash Wednesday fall in Lent? According to the year, it can arrive from March 22 to April 25. In other words, the arrival date of Lent can vary from year to year. a sacrifice to commemorate Jesus’ sacrifice for them.
Others miss out on diet soda, candy, or even social media Lent Quotes For Instagram while also fasting. For Lent Quotes For Instagram check the list below.
- The goal of fasting is inner unity.
- Prayer strikes the winning blow; service is simply picking up the pieces.
- But you must return to your God; maintain love and justice, and wait for your God always.
- God never tires of forgiving us; we are the ones who tire of seeking his mercy.
- The Passion of the Christ opened up on Ash Wednesday, had a Good Friday.
- Apart from the cross, there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.
- Lent comes providentially to awaken us, to shake us from our lethargy.
- Fasting confirms our utter dependence upon God by finding in Him a source of sustenance beyond food.
- Everything in life has its own time. There is time to celebrate and there is time to mourn. This is the time for reflection and transformation. Let us look within and change into what we ought to be.
- During Lent, let us find concrete ways to overcome our indifference.
- By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of His mouth all their host.
- There is something not right with us, with our society, with the church and we need to change, to turn, to convert!
- Lent comes providentially to reawaken us, to shake us from our lethargy.
- God loves us beyond comprehension, and we cannot diminish God’s love for us.
- What if we view this desert time of Lent as not just a time to reflect or to lament or to confess or to fast, but a time where we learn to be free?
- Prayer does not change the purpose of God. But prayer does change the action of God.
- The lent period of fasting should be passionately pursued.
Lent Quotes For Instagram
- Unless there is Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.
- Fasting cleanses the soul, raises the mind, subjects one’s flesh to the spirit, renders the heart contrite and humble scatters the clouds of concupiscence, quenches the fire of lust, kindles the true light of chastity.
- The seasons of Lent and Easter bring thoughts of surrender and sacrifice.
- The goal of fasting is inner unity. This means hearing, but not with the ear; hearing, but not with the understanding; it is hearing with the spirit, with your whole being.
- Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
- Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
- Ash Wednesday is full of joy… The sources of all sorrow are the illusion that of ourselves we are anything but dust.
- Although we may be able to do but little, the enemy nevertheless stands more in awe of those whom he knows can fast.
- Lord, make this Lenten season different from the other ones. Let me find you again. Amen.
- Even the darkest moments of the liturgy are filled with joy, and Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten fast, is a day of happiness, a Christian Feast.
- Lenten fasts make me feel better, stronger, and more active than ever.
- Renounce yourself in order to follow Christ; discipline your body; do not pamper yourself, but love fasting.
Lent Instagram Quotes Captions
- Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.
- Lent affords us the opportunity to search the depths of our sin and experience the heights of God’s love.
- There are three elements that are almost always part of Lent: prayer, giving something up, and giving something back.
- It is impossible for us not to speak about what we have seen and heard.
- Apart from the cross, there is no other ladder by which we may go to heaven.
- Dying was just an extended version of Ash Wednesday.
- Each year, around the latter part of winter, Lent arrives. It nearly always surprises me. Here it is, once again, summoning me to change how I typically live.
- And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
- Nothing great is ever achieved without much enduring.
- In my deepest wound I saw your glory and it dazzled me.