If you are desire to caption your photos of Instagram or any social media confidently with something so vibrant, sassy, uncontrived, flawless and especially unapologetic, so you should consider taking some lyrics or quotes from Nicki Minaj Lyrics Captions For Photo.
Nicki Minaj Lyrics Captions-
As you already know her every song says something different and has a lot to say about lancing punch-lines and presumptuous one-liners. If you desire to post Nicki Minaj Lyrics as on your Instagram or Facebook post Nicki Minaj lyrics for photo. So it will always seem the best and very attractive to your audience.
All of the caption ideas that are shared in this post are important and have deep meaning in it, all the quotes and as well as lyrics from Nicki Minaj songs. Maybe you’ll get inspired by listening to her songs because these are very attractive. Her magical song lyrics because she never ceases to surprise us with whatever she does.
But on the opposite we’re affected by the influential and relatable verses she comes up with. If you have excellent pictures but you don’t have a perfect Nicki Minaj lyrics for photo to put on, I would suggest you take a look at the comprehensive list of quotes and lyrics from her rap.
Basically here you will find some coolest and fantastic captions of Nicki Minaj lyrics for photo, that you should consider posting on your social media as a caption, you can use them on your selfie and profile picture too.
Nicki Minaj Lyrics For Photo
- If your girl don’t get it poppin’, put me on your wishlist
- I came to win, to conquer, to thrive
- My legacy could never be undone.
- Don’t chase the boys. Don’t depend on anybody. Do your thing.
- I have never gonna let anyone pull me down and make me feel small.
- I be supportin’ them scholars.
- I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive
- There’s always gonna be evil people in the world who just do negative s**t.
- Like, I mean I don’t even know why you girls bother at this point. Like, give it up. It’s me. I win and you lose.
- Tell them hoes, that it’s crunch time
- I’m the trophy of the game, everybody tryna win me.
- I truly believe my haters are my motivators.
- I get what I desire, it’s my empire
- If you don’t have critics, you probably don’t have success either.
- Don’t stay watching happiness, make it.
- So young and naive to think you were the one who had came to take claim of this heart.
Nicki Minaj Lyrics For Captions
If you are just confused about what lyrics you have to set as a caption for your post which you are going to upload on Facebook or for Instagram so don’t need to worry about it because we have given down some amazing Nicki Minaj Lyrics as Captions that you may like to put in your caption section.
- If it was a record, it would have been classic.
- Women should be allowed to be as hardcore and sexual as we want because men do it all the time.
- Stay in school. Don’t ever be lazy, don’t you ever complain about hard work. Work hard, it pays off.
- If I wasn’t winning, you wouldn’t care.
- My wigs are ever changing in height, width, color, size. They make me feel happy. Wearing them makes me feel like I can be a different person every day and that is kind of exciting.
- No i’m not lucky, i’m blessed.
- Cherish these nights, cherish these people.
- When a good girl’s gone, she’s gone forever.
- I ain’t never need a man to take care of me.
- Haters, i’m not your enemy i’m your hero. Cheer up, you should be happy i’m here.
- When you’re a girl you have to be everything. You have to be dope at what you do but you have to be super-sweet. And you have to be sexy, and you have to be this and you have to be that, and you have to be nice. It’s like, I can’t be all those things at once. I’m a human being.
- I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.
- Refuse to lose, Refuse to be defeated, Refuse to have regrets.
- When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do.
- Once upon a time there lived a real bad b*tch. The f*ckin’ end.
- True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.
Nicki Minaj Song Lyric Captions
Sometimes it’s hard to identify what you have to pick so similarly you don’t have to be very disappointed when it’s come taking lyrics from Nicki Minaj, so that’s why we have come with the song lyrics caption of Nicki Minaj from her song. While uploading posts on any platform all you need to do is you have to copy the lyrics from given below and just best in the post caption area.
- Life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.
- People will love you and support you when it’s beneficial.
- Strange how someone you once loved can become just another person you once knew.
- Respect your haters, they’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.
- Who I wanna represent? nobody. 99% of them is nobody.
- You could be the king but watch the queen conquer.
- You trippin’, did you pack? – “Labrinth”
- He was Adam. I think I was Eve. But my vision ends with the apple on the tree.
- I want to build my empire. In my field, I have always seen men do it. From Diddy to Dr. Dre to Jay Z. Now it’s a woman’s turn.
- Mind over matter, I don’t mind and you don’t matter.
- Sometimes you gotta be beauty and a beast.
- Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
- I get what I desire, it’s my empire.
- You got my heartbeat running away.
- I’m feelin’ myself.
- I straighten all these bitches out with one perm – “Ganja Burn”
Nicki Minaj Selfie Captions
Selfie is one of the popular ways to take pictures from a smartphone if you have a picture and you want to upload on social media and looking for a perfect caption so here we have some Nicki Minaj Selfie Captions that you may like to use as a caption in your selfie post.
- I believe that life is a prize.
- But had I accepted the pickle juice, I would be drinking pickle juice right now.
- Yo, people will like you and support you when it’s beneficial.
- He can tell I ain’t missing no meals.
- You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer.
- Only one chance one bullet in the gun. This is my life and I only got one, yeah. The safety’s off and I put on her. Oh stick ‘em up, stick ‘em up. Ready to shoot.
- I don’t say “Hi”, I say “Keys to the Benz”
- I just want women to always feel in control. Because we’re capable, we’re so capable.
- You are not going to tell me who I am, I’m going to tell you who I am.
- Some people have to put in the work. Others get to cut corners. We see it but don’t say it. Welcome to the real world.
- Good advice I always hated but looking back it made me greater.
- I put God first and do not allow other things to cloud my vision.
- They don’t see the tears I cry, the fears I hide. Tend to keep my cares inside, it’s merely pride.
- And when they lookin, you let me hide. Protect my honor, protect my pride.
- I think a child may be the only thing that could give me true happiness.
- Everyone knows I’m a lash girl by now. When I don’t have my lashes, I feel naked.
- Trash talk to ’em then put ’em in a hefty.
- If I’m traveling, I’ll pack socks in my bag – really cute furry ones.
- Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regrets can last for a lifetime.
- There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.
- Mind over matter, I don’t mind and you don’t matter.
Nicki Minaj Captions For Pictures
If you are looking for a perfect caption from Nicki Minaj songs and you are not getting any idea so you don’t have to scratch your head because we have come with Nicki Minaj Captions For Pictures. That most probably you like to paste as the caption of your picture. The whole song of Nicki Minaj is amazing and flawless but sometimes it’s hard to pick some amazing captions that perfectly fit with your photo that you are going to post on Instagram or Facebook so that’s why we have come with this caption so I hope you like these Nicki Minaj Captions.
- Fashion icon, Audrey Hepburn – “Ganja Burn”
- You gave me strength gave me hope for a lifetime.
- Gotta be king status to get in ya body, cuz a queen is what I embody.
- I can’t fall for you, don’t give m all toy you.
- Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.
- Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty.
- My tears have dried and I know that no weapon formed against me will prosper.
- Bitches ain’t sh*t, and they ain’t sayin’ nuthin’. A hundred muthaf*ckas can’t tell me nuthin’.
- The night is still young, and so are we!
- Not that I don’t get a good vision, but I don’t see competition.
- I’m in my own lane, you ain’t in my category.
- Those who know me never doubt me, those who doubt me, never know me
- Talk to me or leave me, I’ll never be perfect, believe me, I’m worth it.
- Respect your haters, they’re the only ones who think you are better than them.
- I look like ” Yes ” and you look like no.
- I just wanna woman to feel in control, because we are capable, we’re so capable.
- I just want women to always feel in control , because we are capable, we are so capable
- So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.