Kids are the most innocent and beautiful creatures in the world. Having a kid in life brightens up your life. Having a kid in your house makes your house heaven. Kids smiling faces can reduce your stress. Bring this beautiful creature on your social media by using our funny puns for kids.
You may like kids and their smiling faces. You may like to click their pictures that show different moments. It may give you happiness. Express your happiness on your feed. Post these pictures on your feed with the below puns.
Puns For Kids
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator.
- What falls in winter but never gets hurt? Snow!
- What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie? A pie-thon!
- Why was the baby strawberry crying? Because her parents were in a jam.
- What was the reporter doing at the ice cream shop? Getting the scoop!
- How do you talk to a giant? Use big words!
- What animal is always at a baseball game? A bat.
- How do you stop an astronaut’s baby from crying? You rocket!
- Where would you find an elephant? The same place you lost her!
- Why does a seagull fly over the sea? Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a baygull.
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
- What is worse than raining cats and dogs? Hailing taxis!
- Why did the spider go to the computer? To check his web site.
Cute Puns For Kids
- What kind of tree fits in your hand? A palm tree!
- What makes music on your hair? A headband.
- What do you call a droid that takes the long way around? R2 detour.
- Why are pirates great singers? They can hit the high C’s.
- Where do polar bears vote? The North Poll.
- Why are teddy bears never hungry? They are always stuffed!
- What do you do if your dog chews a dictionary? Take the words out of his mouth!
- What kind of water cannot freeze? Hot water.
- What did the little corn say to the mama corn? Where is pop corn?
- Why are playing cards like wolves? They come in packs.
- Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7, 8, 9
- Where do mice park their boats? At the hickory dickory dock.
Funny Puns For Kids
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator!
- What’s the most musical bone? The trombone.
- This boy said he was going to hit me with the neck of a guitar. I said, “Is that a fret?”
- How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced? About a buck an ear.
- Why did the cookie go to the hospital? Because he felt crummy.
- What do you call a ghost’s true love? His ghoul-friend.
- Why did the kid cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
- My leaf blower doesn’t work. It sucks.
- Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- How do turtles talk to each other? By using shell phones!
- How does a vampire start a letter? Tomb it may concern…
- What did the Dalmatian say after lunch? That hit the spot!