Have you created skeleton makeup for Halloween? So why waste time? Take pictures and post them on your social media feed with skeleton puns.
Halloween preparation starts at the beginning of October. From choosing a dress to creating a spooky look everything takes place. If you haven’t decided what to wear but you have already chosen your look. You might want to select your skeleton puns as well. Start your Halloween preparation with us. We are here to help you with your spooky looks and puns. To bring the spooky effects to your social media feed you need to post spooky skeleton pictures with puns.
- Simultaneously show off your pansexual and spooky pride .
- I saw a skeleton starting a fight. So I asked the reason why, to which he replied that he had a bone to pick!
- A scared skeleton always finds it hard to look at other skeletons because he doesn’t have the stomach to see it!
- To someone studying hard: “Time to bone up for the big exam?”
- When someone irritates you: “I have a bone to pick with you.”
- No bones about it.
- What musical instrument do skeletons like best? The trom-bone!
- When you don’t feel well: “I think I have femur.”
- Slightly terrifying, but we’ll roll with it.
- Skeletons make very poor miners. They can never go deeper than six feet under.
- Why did the skeleton refuse to scare children on Halloween? He didn’t have the stomach for it!
- Because they have no skin. Get it?
- Q. Why was the job not getting done? A. They were working with a skeleton crew.
- Q. How do skeletons celebrate special occasions? A. They eat, drink, and be scary.
- What happened when the skeleton went to the barbecue? He helped himself to some spare ribs!
Best Skeleton Puns
- A skeleton went to the hospital to donate his body for medical sciences. So the doctor asked him to spine on the dotted line!
- Skeletons love to be stylish and cool. They are hip-ster.
- When you are getting ready to eat: “Bone Appetit!”
- Q. Where do skeletons take their cars? A. To the body shop.
- Why do you never see a skeleton on a plane? They prefer to travel by skel-ecopter!
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? Tickle his funny bone!
- Q. Why do skeletons like to use the doorbell? A. Because they are dead ringers.
- Q. Why can’t skeletons work in the mines? A. Because they only go six feet under.
- Skeletons have a funny way of celebrating their favorite holidays. They just eat, drink and be very scary!
- There was a skeleton who always found his spine to be very funny. Whenever it was funny, it started cracking up!
- Legless skeletons are asked to avoid arguments because they apparently don’t have a leg to stand on.
Cool Skeleton Puns
- What do you say to a skeleton who’s leaving on a trip? Bone voyage!
- There is a special train service to deliver the mails of all skeletons. It is called the bony express.
- The skeleton found it extremely hard to get out of bed as he was bone-tired!
- Drag makes the world a little bit better.
- Q. What’s a skeleton’s coolest body part? A. The hip.
- When you feel like acting crazy: “Bone to be wild!”
- The best way to describe a skeleton that is having the best time of his life is probably by saying that he is having an osteoblast!
- There was a skeleton who always failed all his examinations in school because he was a numskull!
- But, not, literally.
- Q. Why isn’t there music at skeleton church? A. Because they have no organs.
- Q. What is a skeleton’s favorite treat? A. Bone-bones.
Funny Skeleton Puns
- Skeletons don’t lie. They always speak the truth because they always want tibia honest!
- When the skeleton went to school, he learned all about his bones in the osteoclass!
- While reading Hamlet, a skeleton’s favorite line is ‘Tibia or not Tibia’!
- What’s the best way to reach a skeleton? Call him on his skel-phone!
- Why did the skeleton insist on carrying around a bucket of gore? Because it was his own flesh and blood!
- When you do something nice for someone: “That’s a bone-us.”
- When you want company: “I’m feeling bonely.”
- I saw a skeleton who was a famous stand-up comic. All his jokes were extremely humerus!
- There was a skeleton who always lied to his friends. So his friends named him ‘phoney-ba-boney’!
- Be sure to check on your pale friends!
- When you don’t want to do something: “I’m bone tired!”