I am sure there is a lot of tea lover. They can’t start their day without drinking a cup of tea. And tea is like their energy drink as well. There are many variants of tea just like bubble tea. Bubble tea not just looks good, it also tastes good. Tea lovers know how tasty this drink is. But not everyone knows about this.
Let them know through social media by posting bubble tea pictures with captions for bubble tea. Let your followers know about your tea-obsession by adding captions for bubble tea. Scroll down and check these captions.
Captions For Bubble Tea
- Life is like a cup of tea, it’s all in how you make it.
- Anyone for bubble tea?
- Boba queen.
- Don’t forget to drink your bubble tea.
- Boba is bae.
- A boba a day keeps reality away.
- That’s matcha better.
- Bubble Tea – Do it right!
- Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have our tea first?
- The secret to a well balanced life is a cup of tea in one hand and a good book in the other.
- There’s always time for bubble tea.
- Tapioca pearls of wisdom.
- What a lovely day to be at the park with Bubble Tea!
- A woman is like a tea bag — you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
- Today I’d like to sit and sip. Forget the world a little bit. Ignore the things I have to do. And just enjoy a cup or two.
- Life is the bubbles.
- There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.
- We got no troubles, life is the bubbles.
- I’m grateful for the days when all I need to worry about is what tea I am going to drink.
Bubble Tea Captions For Instagram
- You make me bubbly inside.
- Have a cup of positivitea.
- Suck my balls.
- I love you like I love bubble tea.
- Get this par-tea started.
- But first, bubble tea.
- Life is like a cup of tea — to be filled to the brim and enjoyed with friends.
- Feeling bubbly.
- Love at first sip.
- You’re the balls to my boba.
- Big straw, big dreams.
- I like big cups and I cannot lie.
Photo Captions For Bubble Tea
- A boba a day, keeps reality away.
- I love you from the bottom of my boba.
- Bubble tea, yes. You, maybe.
- Tea makes everything better.
- You make me feel all bubbly inside.
- Time for a tea break.
- Leave me be, I’m drinking my tea.
- Keep calm and drink bubble tea.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy tea and that’s kind of the same thing.
- Leave me be, I’m drinking my bubble tea.
- Serenitea: the absence of stress while drinking tea.
- Ah, the joys of bubble tea.