Are you hunting office puns? An office is a place where go to work. We working people spend most of our time at the office. Some people love to go to that place and some people force themselves to go there. For workaholic people, the office is the place where they get the peace. The office is the place where they want to spend all their time.
Are you one of them? Do you love your office so much? Then you can share your feelings by using the below office puns. If you don’t like to go there daily or you hate your office then also you can use them.
- I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
- The boss says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that..
- I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
- A book fell on my head the other day in my office. I’ve only got my shelf to blame.
- Why don’t you ever see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.
- What did the zero say to the eight? “Nice belt!”
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
- Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
- Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
Best Office Puns
- He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
- My resumé is just a list of things I hope you never ask me to do.
- How many marketers does it take to screw a light bulb? None, they have already automated it.
- I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- The proper way to use a stress ball is to throw it at the last person to upset you.
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
- I don’t like to complain about the customer service of any business but I didn’t appreciate being pushed over by the stock broker when I asked him to check my balance.
- The boss tried to tell me that I intimidate everyone at the office, but I just stared at her until she apologized.
Funny Office Puns
- Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
- I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
- Who runs the Keebler elves’ answering service? A tree-ceptionist.
- You know who invented the round table, right? It was Sir Cumference.
- The boss told me to have a good day. So I went home.
- When in doubt, mumble.
- Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
- I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
- If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success.
Office Puns & Jokes
- I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
- I stayed in such an exclusive hotel on our last business trip that even room service had an unlisted number!
- Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else.
- My boss is very easygoing. He told me not to think of him as the boss, rather, think of him as a friend who is never wrong.
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
- I get plenty of exercise – jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
- I always tell new hires, don’t think of me as your boss, think of me as a friend who can fire you.
- I couldn’t work today because of an eye problem. I just can’t see myself working today.
- He gave a great 10-minute business speech yesterday. The only problem was it took him an hour to deliver it.
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.