Choosing a perfect caption for your social media post sometimes feels so difficult. When you have plenty of options, you may get confused between those caption ideas. In this case, you can choose to put any of your favorite lyrics with your pictures.
If you are now also confused about the lyrics, you can choose rex orange county captions instead of any other captions. As he is a well-known recording artist all over the world, his lyrics will help to attach to your next Instagram picture. Keep scrolling and find out our best collection of Rex Orange County captions.
Rex Orange County Captions
- Can’t feel my arms or my legs Maybe I’m already dead.
- I think there’s no limit to ambition, and if you want something, you can make anything happen, so go for it.
- As long as you’re being yourself and putting out what you want to put out, it’ll be the best thing you could do.
- I think ‘Apricot Princess’ actually came out before ‘Flower Boy.’
- Alex Tumay is a recording engineer who works a lot with Young Thug and a load of other rappers, like Quavo. I’m just a fan of his work.
- Proud of me and my short list of accomplishments.
- This one for my dogs.
- I’m afraid of peacocks.
- I’m usually just writing lyrics alone in my room, but I’m happy to be producing and writing chords anywhere.
- It’s not clear what I need yet, but it’s clear it’s not you.
- It ain’t new to me, feeling this lonely .
Rex Orange County Captions for Instagram
- You’re still my favorite girl.
- I’m quite stubborn, and it’s hard for me to let people in – whether that’s literally, musically, or with business and work.
- I do my best to keep it with my people.
- Always tried to be myself But who am I, who am I?
- These days, I prefer to just not be outside.
- I’m obsessed with you.
- Sunflower still grows at night.
- Don’t know why I still get at your phone Like, me, I should fucking focus on my own life.
- I’ve been able to do a lot of cool things. That’s always the dream for any artist.
Rex Orange County Quotes
- Loving is easy.
- I should’ve stayed at home.
- I heard you’ve been away to discover yourself or something.
- I’m so good at falling asleep.
- Might be wrong Who can tell I’ll probably see you all in hell.
- I grew up in a small village on the border of Hampshire and Surrey. When people ask, I tend to say that I’m from Haslemere.
- The only one she loves is herself.
More Related Captions